Getting the Signatures Necessary
We Need Your Help – Volunteer!
30,894 Signatures (time is of the essence)
Our Goal: State Recognition of The Independent Party
We all thank you for your interest, your passion and purpose. The first step in creating the Independent Party of Arizona movement is to get us to become recognized by the State of Arizona. 30,894 Arizona signatures are necessary as of 2019.
Here’s what the Arizona Secretary of State website has to say about the process:
Create a New Political Party
- Register a New Party Committee
- Submit Statement of Organization to Secretary of State (in process)
- Circulate Petitions (signature pages) – where YOU come in!
- Submit Petitions along with the affidavit of 10 qualified electors
- Secretary of State verifies signatures
New Party Petition Form (PDF) All County Forms are downloadable below
|New Party Minimum Signatures||30,894|
- County Seat
- Your Church
- Your Work
- Your School
- Your Gym
Signature Sheets by County – Click on County to Download
For now we need physical Arizona signatures. We’ve contacted the Secretary of State and requested the option for digital signature, since it is already available for party candidates who with to run. Think positive!
|County||Registered Voters||Percentage of AZ||Number of Signatures|